Monday, June 1, 2009

3 Chiffon Cakes with 3 different flavours

Yummy Pandan Chiffon Cake, Orange Chiffon Cake and Banana Chiffon Cake..

These beautiful Chiffon Cakes were made by my best friend and me last Friday. In order to meet my target to make three Chiffon Cakes for that day, I made the Pandan Chiffon Cake before my friend reached my place since my small oven can only bake one Chiffon at a time and the baking time is already taking about 60-70mins. Sigh..

They were all successfully made and yummy. They were so soft and light, just like my Mango Chiffon Cake which I made yesterday.

1. Pandan Chiffon Cake– made with packet coconut milk and oils were not added since the coconut milk is enough to moisture the Chiffon. I used the green Pandan Paste and the Pandan Flavour as I ran out of time. This Pandan Chiffon Cake turns out to be good.



2. Orange Chiffon Cake – made from freshly-squeezed orange juice. The fragrant and aroma of the orange was so strong and irresistible. I like this Orange Chiffon Cake the best. It could also due to Orange is my favourite fruit.




3. Banana Chiffon Cake – Any banana lovers? Can feel little banana bits which were not mashed totally.




My Chiffon pan is too small for my banana batter. Therefore I baked the mini Banana Chiffons using the leftover banana batter. These mini banana Chiffons were so cute.

All these Chiffon Cakes were awesome! My friends and family like them very much. My friend’s Mama likes the pandan chiffon the best due to the aroma of the coconut milk. The feeling of success is so good.

Next time, I want to try making Durian Chiffon Cake and Chocolate Chiffon Cake. Hope that the results will be as light, soft and tasty as these wonderful Chiffon Cakes. See my next post ya.


2 comments:

  1. wow, i would like to have some cakes as well. so mouth watering.............

    ReplyDelete
  2. u wanna try making it yourself? i can give u the recipe leh..

    ReplyDelete