Friday, June 19, 2009

PastaMania, Cathay Cineleisure

PastaMania is Halal..

I held a farewell lunch for my temp staff with my team at PastaMania at Cathay Cineleisure. I chose this place as one of us is a Muslim and I already ran out of ideas where to bring my team for Halal lunch next time. Sigh..

This was their menu. They were 3 types of Combos to choose. Their full Combo Set A comes with Soup of the day, Garlic Bread and a drink.

The Toasted Garlic Bread was not bad and crispy but slightly oily. It could be due to the generous garlic butter spread. – 7/10.


Since there were six of us, I ordered additional BBQ Chicken Wings for all of us. The Chicken wings were disappointing. The texture was tough and lack of flavor. Worst, they had a strong frozen smell. – 2/10.


My main is Spicy Crayfish Spaghetti. – 5/10.
It was sweet and not spicy enough. The crayfish was mushy.



Total bill came to $99.20. I don’t find it value for money.



Overall Verdict: 4/10

I will still give this place a chance if I have craving for pasta and am looking for a cheaper version.


Address:
PastaMania - Cathay Cineleisure Branch
8 Grange Road
#02-23
Cathay Cineleisure Orchard
Singapore 239695

Tel: 6737 1379

Operating Hours:
Sun-Thu: 10.30am - 10.30pm
Fri-Sat: 10.30am - 3.00am

No comments:

Post a Comment