Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Yamazaki Boulangerie Chaude, Tampines 1

Sister outlet to Sun Moulin Yamazaki at Isetan Scotts..

I was so excited when I got to know that Yamazaki has opened a new outlet in Singapore at Tampines 1. Initially, I do not know that Yamazaki Boulangerie Chaude at Tampines 1 is the sister outlet to Sun Moulin Yamazaki at Isetan Scotts. I only got to know when I went into Yamazaki’s website http://www.yamazakipan.co.jp/english/businesses/overseas_ope/index.html.

Japanese Bakeries are getting popular. Some of the local popular Japanese Bakeries are Sun Moulin at Isetan Scotts, Provence at Holland Village, Mama Bakery at Square 2, Breadtalk, Four Leaves Group.

Look at the crowd at this new Yamazaki outlet at Tampines 1.


These were what I bought at Yamazaki Boulangerie Chaude at Tampines 1.

1. Apple Yogurt Bun $1.20 – 8/10
The bun was very soft, the apple was fresh and the “yogurt cream” was not too sweet. It was just the right taste for me. Perfect!



2. Cheese Torio $1.50 – 6/10
It tasted like a kind French bun topped with diced cheese & cheddar cheese. The crust was dry and hard for me. Personally, I still prefer soft cheese or mozzarella cheese to cheddar cheese or hard cheese.


I patronized Yamazaki when I was in Thailand, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Most of their bread & bun selections were similar. However, there were also some items which may not be found in one another’s outlet. I miss the Cinnamon Swirl Loaf from Sun Moulin Central World Plaza Isetan in Bangkok. The cinnamon filling was generous and fragrant. It was a pity that I did not snap a photo of it.


Address:
Yamazaki Boulangerie Chaude
10 Tampines Central 1
#B1-14
Tampines 1
Singapore 529536

Tel: 6260 5909

Operating Hours:
Daily: 10am - 10pm


No comments:

Post a Comment