Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A treat from Chu - selfmade Sultana Cake

Good try, Chu!

Last Friday, my colleague who is also one of my good friend passed me and Bee a piece each of her self-made Sultana Cake. See this! Hmmm..


Well, she used those premixed flour which she bought from the supermarket. According to her, she has followed the instructions behind the box accordingly. When I asked her how's her measurement being made, she said she used her two years old son's milk bottle which has the reading. Hmmm..

The texture of the cake looks dense and undercooked. I supposed the following could be the possibilities:

1. Wrong measurements - too much liquid.

2. Overmix.

3. Underbake.


Look at Bee's expression below after taking a bite of Chu's sultana cake. OMG! This bad bee!


Good luck to Chu on her next attempt again..


No comments:

Post a Comment