Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Paragon BreadTalk Silver, Orchard

Not the usual Breadtalk outlets..

This was my first time patronising BreadTalk Silver at Paragon. I passed by this outlet many times previously but never thought of going in to look or buy their bread. It could be because I had been to many of their outlets before and find their breads similar to one another.

BreadTalk Silver is very different from other BreadTalk outlets. Other than their signature and usual breads and buns, it also has many European style buns and breads which others do not have.

These two were what I bought that day.

1. French Raisin - 8/10
A kind of french loaf stuffed with generous raisins. It is one of my favourites. Mmmm..




2. Hokkaido Honey Beans (Azuki beans) - 7/10
Hard bun stuffed with Azuki beans. The beans were sweet and it added flavour to the plain hard bun.




I will go back again to buy other types of bun next time..


Address:
Paragon BreadTalk Silver
290 Orchard Rd
#B1-11/12 Paragon
Singapore 238859

Tel 6733 4434

No comments:

Post a Comment