My 2nd visit to The Pump Room at Great World City outlet again the next day.. Four of us decided to settle early dinner at this place since beers are cheap and 50% off on their light bites from 3-5pm daily.
1. India Pale Ale (IPA) - SP's.
2. Scottish Ale - LS's.
3. Soda lemon - MH's. It is a non-alcoholic drink and tastes like normal soda with lemon juice added.
4. Cranberry juice - mine. Seems like concentrated cranberry juice added with water.
5. Fisherman's basket - battered prawns, scallops and crab cake on chips. The prawn texture is crunchy. Fresh scallops are used. I don't really fancy the crab cake. As mentioned in my earlier post on my 1st visit, I am a thickcut fries lover.
6. Beer-Marinated Chicken Drumlets - My friends don't like the overall flavour but I like it. Therefore I finished most of it.
7. Diced Sesame Salmon with wasabi mayo sauce - The salmon is fresh and it goes well with the wasabi mayo sauce.
8. Popcorn Chicken - Does it sound familar? KFC? Nothing special about this popcorn chicken. However, it is easy to eat and one tends to eat more since it is mouth-size snack.
The Pump Room (Great World City)
1 Kim Seng Promenade
Great World City
Tel: 6887 3229
Sunday to Thursday: 10am to 1am.
Fridays and Saturdays and eve of PH : 10am to 2am.