This review was posted late. It was a New Year Eve Dinner. After reading numbers of reviews of this restaurant, we decided to try their Sri Lanka Crabs. We were disappointed that the Sri Lanka Crabs ran out of stock by the time we reached there at 8pm+. Nevertheless, we try other dishes.
1. 3 different eggs vegetable – 6/10
2. Garlic Steamed Jumbo Oyster – 8/10
The oysters were very fresh and juicy.
3. Handmade Tofu with shredded Conpoy (dried scallop) – 7/10
4. HK Style Steamed Soon Hock (Marbled Goby) – 9/10
The fish was extremely fresh and it worth the money.
5. Yam Nest with Chicken Cubes & Cashew Nuts – 6/10
My Overall Verdict: 7/10
Chin Huat Live Seafood Restaurant
Blk 105 Clementi Street 12 (Sunset Way)
Tel: 6775 7348
Lunch 11.30am - 2.30pm
Dinner 5.00pm - 10.30pm